Honeydew Healthcare Limited
We offer a wide range of services for older people so they can live comfortable and enjoyable lives in their own homes. We also support young people that are 16+ transitioning to independence. Our team is highly professional, caring and always make sure that every one is treated with respect and dignity.
The services we offer across the Midlands, including Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester and Derby, are shown below:
- Nursing Agency
- Domiciliary Care
- Home care for the elderly (domiciliary care).
- Respite for carers that wish to have a break.
- Live-in care for older people to retain independence.
- 16+ transition-to-independence supported living.
We pride ourselves in training our teams so that they have all the skills that you will need to ensure that your care needs are met.
- We have health care support workers that are dedicated to offering high quality personal care to older people as well as companionship.
- Highly trained specialist nurses that support older people with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and other long-term conditions that have more complex needs.
- Teams trained to support young people with complex needs, including learning disabilities and mental health issues. Our 16+ transition-to-independence services allow them to prepare for their future.
We know staying in your own home and retaining your independence is very important to you. Ensuring you are comfortable and enjoy each day is our number one priority. We offer different levels of care depending on your needs, so whether you need someone to pop in for a 15 minutes a day or a live-in carer, we can help you with our home care service.
Looking after a dependent family member can be both challenging and at the same time rewarding. There will be times that you want to have a rest or go on holiday. That’s when we can step in and offer respite care whilst you have a well-earned break.
We work closely with health and social care professionals to ensure that the care plan developed is tailored to your needs. We pride ourselves in ensuring that you are involved at every stage of the care planning process.