Honeydew Healthcare Limited
Honeydew Healthcare offers compassionate care and support to older people so they can lead comfortable and enjoyable lives – at home and in care. We also work with young people aged 16+ who have complex needs and are transitioning to independence.
Our staff are highly qualified, professional and caring: we take a person-centred approach to providing care. We specialise in supporting people with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Huntingdon’s, learning disabilities, and other long-term conditions that have more complex needs. With a strong commitment to promoting independence, respect and dignity, we place our clients at the heart of all we do.
We support people across the Midlands, including those living in Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry and Derby. Our services include:
- Recruitment – staffing solutions for health and social care providers in the public and private sectors.
- Supply – qualified healthcare professionals such as RMNs, HCSWs and HCAs, on a temporary and permanent basis.
- Training – we have developed a comprehensive package of training courses, including Safeguarding of vulnerable adults, Safeguarding of children, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, Equality & Diversity, and Health & Safety.
Domiciliary and Respite Care
- Home care – help with personal care and domestic duties, as well as getting around your local area.
- Respite care – for carers who wish to have a break.
- Live-in care – ‘round-the-clock’ care for those wishing to retain their independence and remain at home.
- Emergency care – we can step in and provide support at short notice or in the event of an emergency.
16+ transition-to-independence – supported living for young people aged 16-18years.