How we ensure quality services
Here at Honeydew Healthcare Ltd we’re committed to continually improving our services, by giving serious attention to any feedback we receive about services we offer. We are in contact and provide services to individuals, families, carers, commissioners, and health & social care trusts as well as other agencies.
Quality Policy and Procedures
We have a strong Quality Management System, which is based on eight fundamental principles:
- Customer Focus: We were formed on the premise of understanding who our customers are and what they need. We’re always trying to satisfy the needs of the service users with an aim to exceed their expectations at all times.
- Leadership: Our Managing Director is committed to establishing purpose, direction and a good working environment. Through her leadership, we enjoy a setting in which all staff and employees are achieving goals, strategies and objectives.
- Involvement of people: We value our workforce, as it’s only when all of the staff and employees are fully involved, engaged and motivated that we are most productive.
- The Process Approach: We’ve identified our core processes and our team aims to deliver our services efficiently.
- System Approach to Management: We work to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our services. We set objectives to ensure that we have an effective process to achieve, measure and report results.
- Continual Improvement: Even though we believe that we are pace setters and an example to others within our industry, there is always room to improve. Through continual feedback about our service, we are able to identify areas that need to be strengthened so that we can continue to improve.
- Factual Approach to Decision Making: Through the collection of data we can make logical decisions involving certain processes within the business.
- Mutually Beneficial Relationships: There are a multitude of benefits to come from continually meeting our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations.