Our approach to recruiting staff
At Honeydew Healthcare Limited we have a very thorough recruitment policy ensuring that we get the best possible staff applying for roles within the team. Our approach is fair and objective and we ensure that our advertisements are spread through the community to raise awareness when we are wishing to recruit.
Our recruitment is comprised of six parts:
- Assessment and Interviewing
- Identity/credentials verification/checks
- Disclosure and Barring Service checks
- References (personal and professional/employment)
- Applicants are required to identify at least one personal referee who will provide a written testimonial.
In addition to this, candidates will be asked to provide at least one professional/employment referee. Referees will provide these testimonials on company headed paper with full contact details – we may contact referees by telephone upon receiving written testimonials.