Honeydew Transition To Independence
The Honeydew ‘Transition To Independence’ (TTI) programme offers young people, aged 16 to 18, the opportunity to find their feet and prepare for adult life, in a supportive, supervised and compassionate way.
TTI members benefit from high quality accommodation and an exciting support programme tailored to each individual’s interests and needs.
They are supervised by our friendly, well-trained health care workers. And, on leaving the programme, participants will be equipped with practical life skills that will enable them to make the most of their life and the communities around them. Available across the Midlands, our semi-independent houses are conveniently located close to local shopping centres, amenities and public transport.
Why choose Honeydew Healthcare?
Honeydew Healthcare specialises in providing top quality, compassionate care to people of all ages, from all cultures and backgrounds. With decades of experience in health and social care, and a passionate for helping others to be independent, we have forged the two into our highly regarded TTI programme.
The programme offers:
- Between 2 to 4 people sharing a beautiful house
- Each young person has their own room decorated to their taste
- Person-focused programmes of support
- TV plus SKY
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Round-the-clock staff support
- Independent living skills guaranteed by end of programme
- Employment and further education opportunities enhanced
- We welcome, and are trained to support, people with a learning disability, as well as Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children (UASCs)