Honeydew Transition To Independence
Through our TRANSITION-TO-INDEPENDENCE provisions, Honeydew Healthcare provides an outcome-based and well-resourced accommodation-based service to 16 – 18 year olds, including UASCs in semi-independent houses across the Midlands. You will find our houses are conveniently located close to local shopping centres, amenities and public transport.
Our focus is on ensuring that our provisions are interesting and homely for young people to sustain their placements, everything else is built around this premise.
- Between 2 to 4 people sharing a beautiful house;
- Each young person has own room decorated to their taste;
- Person-focused programmes of support;
- TV plus sky;
- Free unlimited wi-fi;
- 24/7 Staff support;
- Independent skills guaranteed by time to move-on;
- Employment and further education opportunities enhanced.